Monday 28 January 2019

New Doors for Improvements



Related imageWe can call each day of our life a new chapter for us to start. A new door for improvement and  a blessing for us to thank God.
  Usually people tend to make new year's resolutions so that they can improve themselves by removing their bad attitude so that they can have a better way of living.
   Sometimes we make it a habit that we only make reflection and changes to ourselves during new year.  But we should also remember that everyday is a new day. A new day for us to improve and a new day for to live life the fullest.
   For me as a new chapter opens , it is also a time for me to change my bad attitudes and start improving myself. It might be on the physical aspect , social or spiritual. Because I wanted to show people that I could also make progress in my own simple ways.
   As a student I wanted to bring out the best of me in every discussion, projects and task given to me by our teacher. Because I know that through studying I can build a better future for myself and my family.
   Change is the only thing that can stays beyond forever. And I can see nothing bad in changing ourselves to be bettwr versions. But we should always bear in mind the change is GOOD as you change for the BETTER

No comments:

Post a Comment