Monday 9 July 2018

Letter to the President

Denise Jane Quias
Fuerte Caoayan
Ilocos Sur

July 9, 2018

PRESIDENT RODRIGO DUTERTE
Malacanang Palace Compound
J.P. Laurel Street, San Miguel
Manila
Phillipines

Dear Mr. President,

I am writing to you to express my congratulations for the job well done in leading our nation properly. The rules and laws applied for the betterment of our country helped in the progression of the Philippines economy.
As a student I also have my concerns about students safety inside and outside the campus. There were recorded incidents of bullying inside and outside school. Students that has low self esteem and disability are usually the one being victimized and bullied by other people. This illegal act can lead to unwanted results such as absenteeism, low school performances and depression in which it can affect their physical, mental, emotional, and social aspects. I feel pity and sad  for my co-students who are experiencing this kind of case.
May  I request your good office to implement more rules and laws that can help in decreasing the number of bullying incidents in every school in the Philippines. So that each students can achieve their goals in life that can give progress to our country.

Thank you and I hope for your response in this matter.


Sincerely Yours,
Denise Jane Quias
Gr. 10 student

5 comments: